M51957A,B/M51958A,B are semiconductor integrated circuits designed for detecting input voltage and resetting all
types of logic circuits such as CPUs.
They include a built-in delay circuit to provide the desired retardation time simply by adding an external capacitor.
They fined extensive applications, including battery checking circuit, level detecting circuit and waveform shaping
- Few external parts
- Large delay time with a capacitor of small capacitance (td ≈ 100 ms, at 0.33 μF) (M51957, M51958)
- Low threshold operating voltage (Supply voltage to keep low-state at low supply voltage):
0.6 V (Typ) at RL = 22 kΩ
- Wide supply voltage range: 2 V to 17 V
- Wide operation range of detecting input pin: Narrower ranges of –0.3 V to VCC or –0.3 V to 7 V (input voltage detecting type)
- Suitable for high supply voltage circuit with simple circuit structure (M51957B, M51958B)
- Permits easy configuration of a circuit for protection against reverse connection or surges. (M519575B, M51958B)
- Wide application range
Reset circuit of Pch, Nch, CMOS, microcomputer, CPU and MCU, Reset of logic circuit, Battery check circuit,
switching circuit back-up voltage, level detecting circuit, waveform shaping circuit, delay waveform generating
circuit, DC/DC converter, over voltage protection circuit
There are no reviews yet.